Thursday 25 July 2013

Landmark ruling ends secrecy of family law - [New Comment] Parents Rights Blog - The Times

Date: 24 July 2013 13:31
Subject: [New comment] Landmark ruling ends secrecy of family law | The Times
Tweet at #AceNewsServices or email us at #News and Views 




Respond to this comment by replying above this line

New comment on Parents Rights Blog

in response to forcedadoption:
Towards change:- There just ain't no positives !
By the way when I first got involved in care proceedings. I sacked my first lawyer who I have on good authority took money, another lawyer called and told me everything and everything he states is true. Then with my second lawyer I found an old blog by MP Hodge and read her recommendations and followed them, got my court bundle and sacked them too. Lastly, Ian I found your blogs and followed your instructions to a T apart from kidnapping my child if nothing else prevails. I did not do the latter, because I believed in justice and the wrongs of the council are wide and far, even the ECHR states 'the matters I complain of are within their competence.
I took the right route instead of going on the run. It is too late for me and I must continue the fight, but I would advise single parents in particular of African origin not to even come to Northamptonshire and play proactive in any shape or form, because they do not like this and they hate black people. The latter is displayed without shame. The Trayvon Martin case has brought race into the public eye; which is a good thing and let us not forget Stephen Lawerence. Based on factual evidence you mess with Northamptonshire local establishment the first thing they will do is illegally kidnap your child/ren. Please note, Northamptonshire police & social services, including Northampton Borough Council are labelled the worst in the country for good reason.
Ian, I still do not agree with your views about the secrecy issue, but I do understand your outlook fully and you do present a case to support this and so do I. There has to be some degree of optimism and using whatever crumbs they give us as tools to fight back. If not we all might as well say, everybody give up and take the law into their own hands and do not leave any hostages.
Ian at long last it is a pleasure conversing with you, for now I will bid you goodbye.
Reply    Comments
Want less email? Modify your Subscription Options.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: