Thursday 25 July 2013

Fearful White House Tries to Calm Nervous Democrats on Obama-Care - [New comment] - Rivers of Hope

Barack Obama signing the Patient Protection an...Barack Obama signing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act at the White House (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Date: 24 July 2013 19:02
Subject: [New comment] Fearful White House Tries to Calm Nervous Democrats on Obamacare.
Tweet at #AceNewsServices or email to News and Views 



preachercarter commented: "I don't know, when I am convinced something is a good thing I don't need further convincing. When a thing is bad I don't want to be told that it is good. But then, that is just me."
Respond to this comment by replying above this line

New comment on Rivers of Hope

in response to greatriversofhope:
White House chief of staff Denis McDonough has taken on the role of Obamacare cheerleader to calm anxious congressional Democrats who have been losing faith in the program's viability. According to Politico, McDonough has spent the past three months working with Democrats to quell their anxieties by briefing them about the administration's progress and plans for […]
I don't know, when I am convinced something is a good thing I don't need further convincing. When a thing is bad I don't want to be told that it is good. But then, that is just me.
Reply    Comments
Want less email? Modify your Subscription Options.
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: